Randall M. Newton
In 1977, Randall M. Newton opened his law practice in Clemson with a focus on real estate closings in Oconee, Pickens, and Anderson counties. Mr. Newton still devotes the majority of his practice to real estate. He also handles probate and estate planning matters, in addition to setting up corporations and limited liability companies. With the addition of a second attorney, the firm now operates as Newton Law Firm of Clemson, LLC.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 1976
- Auburn University, 1973
- South Carolina Bar Association
Pickens County Bar Association
Clemson Chamber of Commerce
Kimberly S. Newton
As the daughter of Mr. Newton, Kimberly is a familiar face around the firm. After attending Clemson, Kimberly worked at the Newton Law Firm as a closing assistant for several years. Following in her father’s footsteps, she attended law school at the University of South Carolina, graduating in the top 5% of her class. Kimberly joined the Newton Law Firm as an attorney in 2013. In her free time, Kimberly enjoys attending Broadway shows with her daughter and spending time on the lake with family and friends.
- University of South Carolina, J.D., May 2010, magna cum laude
- Clemson University, B.S. in Business Management, August 2004
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Leadership Class of Clemson, 2014
- Clemson Young Professionals
- Associate at Nelson, Mullins, Riley & Scarborough, LLP, 2011-2012
- Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable John E. Waites, United States Bankruptcy Court, 2010-2011
Nathan M. Clark
Nathan joined the Newton Law Firm in May of 2021. He focuses his practice on residential real estate purchases, refinances, home equity lines of credit, probate administration, and the formation of limited liability companies and related matters. Nathan also provides clients with basic estate planning advice including the drafting and execution of wills, healthcare powers of attorney, and durable powers of attorney.
Nathan was raised in Clemson and has practiced law in the upstate of South Carolina since February of 2007. He earned an undergraduate degree in psychology from the College of Charleston and a Juris Doctor degree from the University of South Carolina School of Law. Prior to obtaining his law degree, Nathan worked as an insurance adjuster for two large insurance companies and taught fifth grade for two years in Greenville, Mississippi as part of Teach for America. In his free time, Nathan enjoys spending time with his family, watching college sports, hiking and camping. He is married and has three sons.
- 2019-2021 – Attorney, Bell, Carrington, Price and Gregg, LLC
- 2017-2019 – In-house Attorney, Tiger Properties of Clemson, LLC
- 2011-2017 – Attorney, Law Office of Nathan M. Clark, PA
- 2007-2011 – Attorney, Derrick, Ritter, Williams, & Morris, PA
- 2006-2007 – Prosecuting Attorney, South Carolina Attorney General’s Office, Columbia, SC
- 2001-2003 – Fifth Grade Teacher, Teach for America, Greenville, MS
- 2000-2001 – Field Representative, Allstate Insurance Company, Rock Hill, SC
- 1999-2000 – Liability Adjuster, SafeCo Insurance Company, Denver, CO
- 2006 – Juris Doctor, University of South Carolina School of Law
- 1998 – B.S. Psychology, College of Charleston
- State of South Carolina – 2006
- Member, Alive Wesleyan Church, Central, SC
- Board Member, Lakes and Bridges Charter School, Easley, South Carolina, 2020 – Present
- Commissioner, City of Clemson Planning Commission, 2019 – 2021